Dajaco designs and builds prototype tools in house with manufacturing intent in mind. We can provide a single part within a day or produce hundreds of pieces within a week. You will be impressed with our cost, quality, timing and service.
The Waterjet and Laser Machining Centers:
- Provide precision parts quickly at a low cost.
- Are ideal for short-run production tooling and prototype development.
- Efficiently machine a wide range of materials and thicknesses with exceptional speed and accuracy.
- Requires no tooling changes, nor complex fixtures, and reduces set-up times by at least 50%.
Waterjet Machining Centers
- 50,000 PSI
- Maximum Sheet Size is 100″ x 55″ x 8.5″ thick
- The Waterjet can cut an assortment of materials such as:
- Steel & Aluminum
- Ceramic & Glass
Laser Machining Centers
- 1500 WATTS
- Maximum Sheet Size is 48″ x 48″
- The laser machine can cut the following materials:
- Steel 3/8″ thick (max)
- Stainless 3/16″ thick (max)
- Aluminum 1/8″ thick (max)